|Minimum Deposit Required||Annual Return||Annual Fee||Choice of Terms||Features|
|Emirates NBD - Fixed Deposits Account||Minimum Deposit Required: AED 10,000||Annual Return: 0%||Annual Fee: AED 0||Choice of Terms: 7||Features: Phone Banking|
- Minimum deposit of AED 10000, or its equivalent in other currencies.
- Market-leading interest rates, depending on the duration of the deposit and the currency.
- Flexible terms - 7 days to 5 years.
- Rate fixed until maturity of deposit
- Overdraft facility - access your funds in times of need.
- Interest payout on maturity
- Premature withdrawals permitted.
- In case of premature withdrawals, interest will be as per rack rates prevailing on FD set up date, for elapsed tenor, less 1% p.a. penal interest
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.