|Minimum Deposit Required||Annual Return||Annual Fee||Choice of Terms||Features|
|Emirates NBD - Nile Account||Minimum Deposit Required: AED 118,557||Annual Return: 0%||Annual Fee: AED 0||Choice of Terms: 0||Features: Credit Card, Free Cheque Book|
Open a Nile Account from the UAE and win an instant round-trip flight ticket between Egypt and the UAE
Nothing can make up for your missed family gatherings, but now you can open a Nile Account from Emirates NBD and enjoy free direct remit and dedicated Priority Banking relationship managers who will help you with anything you need. You will also get an instant round-trip flight ticket between Egypt and the UAE when you open your account with a minimum of EGP 500,000 or its equivalent. It’s like you’ve never left home.
- Direct access to perform financial transactions anywhere anytime via state of the art mobile and internet banking
- Best in class service via our dedicated Relationship Managers and Call Center
- Competitive interest rates on deposits and loans
- Free statement fees
- Free checkbook fees
- Free issuance and renewal of Platinum debit card
- Free issuance of Platinum credit card
- A range of non-financial benefits including meet and assist at the airport.
- UAE ID
- UAE Residency for non-Emirati clients
- Business and income proof (salary certificate/ 3months bank statement /salary slips)
- Profession license for Self-employed (in case profession is not mentioned in the passport or residency)
- Address proof (utility bill/apartment ownership or leasing contract/declaration of residence address by company or in bank statement)
- National Address
Terms & Conditions
The awarded tickets only include round-trips between Egypt and the UAE
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.