|Minimum Deposit Required||Annual Return||Annual Fee||Choice of Terms||Features|
|HSBC - eSaver Account||Minimum Deposit Required: AED 0||Annual Return: 0%||Annual Fee: AED 0||Choice of Terms: -||Features: Internet banking|
The eSaver Account is an online-only account. It can only be opened in UAE Dirhams and is available to UAE nationals and residents who hold a valid UAE residence visa. To encourage regular savings, no ATM card or cheque book is offered with the eSaver Account.
Interest is calculated on the daily cleared balance and paid monthly as long as there has not been more than one withdrawal made for that month.
- Interest rates are dependent on the balance tier
- No minimum balance requirements
- This account can be opened in AED only
- Internet banking
- Original passport (for all customers)
- Valid residence visa (for non-GCC National customers only)
- Proof of UAE residence (utility bill, rental agreement or employment letter (for GCC national customers only) dated within the last two months
- Original labour card/work ID (including female applicants on father's or husband's sponsorship)
- Original trade license (for all self-employed customers)
- Salary certificate (for customers working in government or public sector companies)
- Salary transfer letter (for customers working in private sector companies)