Looking to earn a higher profit over time, through a Shari’a compliant investment? Sukuk Booster* offers fantastic returns for periods ranging from 3 months to 4 years, which makes it perfect for both individuals and businesses.
Available for individuals and companies.
*Limited Time offer
Customize your plan now
- Shari’a compliant on the basis of the Mudaraba Agreement.
- Low minimum investment amount starting from AED 25,000 for individuals and AED 100,000 for businesses.
- Profit is paid every quarter.
- Expected profit rate starts from 2.5% per annum and increases by expected 0.2% per annum every quarter, resulting in a 4% per annum expected cumulative profit rate on completion of 4 years.
- Redemption of investment anytime after the 30-day locking period.
- Online access.
- Bonds can be pledged in favor of Islamic Financial Institutions to avail financing.
- Zero subscription fees
*Terms and Conditions apply.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.