- With CBD Mortgage Loans you can easily
- Purchase a new Property and move into your dream home
- Transfer your Mortgage Loan from other financial institutions to reduce your monthly payments
- Refinance your “Ready Property” to get easy access to liquidity
- Invest in “Under Construction” property
- Invest/Refinance Plots/Land & Farm House (for UAE Nationals only)
- Invest /Refinance Plots in Dubai with Select Developers for Expatriates
- 0% processing fees on Buyouts
- High Loan amounts up to AED 20 MM with tenure up to 25 years
- Flexibility to repay up to 15% of your Outstanding every year without any additional charges or fees
- Financing available for Salaried, Self-employed & Non-resident customers
- Experienced & dedicated Staff to assist you with your Mortgage transaction & Property Registration
- Application form, consent letter & authorization letter for Bureau check.
- National ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID.
- Original 3 months bank statement for new customers.
- Salary Certificate.
- If you are self-employed:
- Application form, authorization letter for lending and consent letter for Bureau check
- Copy of Trade License, Chamber of Commerce Registration, Memorandum and Articles of Association.
- Original 12 months company and personal bank statements for new customers.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.