The CBD Mortgage Loan is a comprehensive and convenient home loan solution brought to you by a bank that offers you services the way you deserve it.
- 1% of loan amount rewarded back to your account
- 1 Million Reward Points
- 1 Year Complimentary Access at Mina A’Salam Talise Fitness Club
- 1 Day Approval
- Visa Infinite card free for life
- This promotion is available for Personal/Individual (Conventional as well as Islamic) Mortgage Loans/Finance only
- All new, buy-out, top-up mortgage loans are eligible, subject to promotion terms
- Minimum loan amount: AED 1 million
- Minimum tenor: 5 years
- Valid national ID and valid passport with valid Resident visa (for residents)
- Recent utility bill in the name of the client e.g. electricity, telephone or rental contract
- Latest Salary/Income/Employment verification document
- Property purchase and sales agreement / contract
- Ownership certificate of the financed property
- Proof of Down payment
- Bank statement
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The calculated Annual Percentage Rate(APR) is determined using the annual interest rate on the product plus fees and other costs. The APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.