|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CBD Absher Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.45%||Reducing Rate: 4.5%|
- Competitive Profit Rates
- High Finance amounts of up to AED 3 million for UAE National and AED 750,000 for expats
- Buy-out facility available
- Flexible period for repayments
- Determent facility available - maximum 2 times a year without additional profit
- Free Debit Card for purchases and cash withdrawal
- Free current account with no minimum balance requirement
- Get rewarded with Attijari Loyalty Points and option to redeem them for Skywards or Cash-back
- National ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID.
- Original three months bank statement for new customers.
- Salary certificate.
- If you’re a UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years old (at the finance maturity) or if you’re an expatriate aged between 21 and 60 years old (at the finance maturity).
- If you’re a permanent employee or with six months minimum length of service with a CBD approved employer.
- If your total monthly income/salary is starting from AED 8,000*
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.