|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CBD Absher Personal Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Islamic Finance: Yes||Maximum Term: 4 Years||Flat Rate: 2.45%||Reducing Rate: 4.48%|
Introductory Offer :
- Save AED 10,000 with your Financing Amount of AED 1 Million by availing Free Takaful.
- Free Takaful (Credit Life Insurance) and save up to 1% Insurance cost of your Financing amount.
- Flat rate starting from 2.45% and reducing rate from 4.48% .
- Current account with minimum balance requirement waived
- Debit card for purchases as well as cash withdrawal
- Deferment facility - Max 2 times a year without any additional profit
- Competitive profit rates
- High financing amounts for UAE nationals and residents
- Facility of takeover financing facility from other Banks
- Flexible repayment period up to 48 Months
- Enjoy free takaful (credit Life Insurance) and save upto 1% Insurance cost of the financing amount
- Get rewarded with Tijari Points to reddem them for Emirates Skywards Miles or Cash-back
- Easy Dcumentation with fast approval process
- Documents Required: National ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID.
- Original three months bank statement for new customers.
- Salary certificate.
- If you are UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years (at the loan maturity) or if you are an Expatriate aged between 21 and 60 years (at the loan maturity)
- If you are confirmed employee or with six months minimum length of service with a CBD approved employer
- If your total monthly income is minimum AED 10,000 if you're employed in Dubai or Abu Dhabi, or AED 8,000 if you work in the Northern Emirates
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.