|Issuance Fees||Currency Lock Facility||Card Type|
|UAE Exchange - GoCash||Issuance Fees: AED 35||Currency Lock Facility: Yes||Card Type: MasterCard|
Added to this ensemble of services from UAE Exchange is the Middle East’s first multi-currency prepaid travel card, gocash. It makes your travelling abroad, easy and hassle free. With the gocash card you can organise travel money and hold up to six currencies on one card and use it at all MasterCard enabled POS machines and ATMs. The gocash card is a reloadable, multi-currency card that offers an easy and secure way to access your money in a foreign country. Easy to purchase, use and reload, it provides you the flexibility and convenience to move your funds between six different currencies while travelling. Its exchange rate lock facility ensures that your money is protected against currency rate fluctuations.
Features & Benefits:
Features & Benefits:
- Use the card anywhere in the world where MasterCard is accepted electronically
- Create different currency wallets in your Card Account up to six (6) currencies. Each currency you select will be held in a different wallet. A United States Dollar (USD) wallet will be provided to you by default. You may choose to have a maximum of five (5) other wallets from any of the following currencies:
- Euro (EUR)
- Great Britain Pound (GBP)
- Indian Rupee (INR)
- Australian Dollar (AUD)
- Saudi Arabia Riyal (SAR)
- Canadian Dollar (CAD)
- Swiss Franc (CHF)
- Thai Baht (THB)
- Singapore Dollar (SGD)
- Turkish Lira (TRY)
- Malaysian Ringgit (MYR)
- Egyptian Pound (EGP)
- South African Rand (ZAR)
- Hong Kong Dollar (HKD)
- UAE Dirhams (AED)
- Set Currency Priority for each wallet, for selection of wallets at the time of transaction in the event where there is insufficient Available Balance in the wallet, primarily intended for the transaction
- Transfer Available Balance from one wallet to another
- Manage your Available Balance and currency conversions real time through the customer portal and contact center
- Load funds to your wallets from any of the UAE Exchange branches in UAE
- Withdraw funds from any ATM across the globe that accepts MasterCard
- Use the card for purchases from any merchant location across the globe, where MasterCard is accepted electronically
- Use the card for transaction in a currency that is not offered by us (MasterCard will convert the currency at its own rate for which a currency conversion fee will be charged to you)
- Receive SMS and email alerts (on mobile numbers and email addresses that are registered with us) confirming the transactions undertaken using your card
- Resident of UAE with valid Emirates ID
- Eighteen years (18) of age or above
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.