|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Al Hilal Bank - Ahlan||Minimum Balance Required: AED 0||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Free Credit/Debit Card|
- Open a savings account using the Ahlan app and begin your banking journey with Al Hilal in 3 simple steps:
2. Share a few details.
3. The Bank deliver the debit card at your doorstep
- Earn 0.33% profit rate per month, calculated on your average monthly balance.
- No fees or charges applicable
- No minimum balance required
- Download now from the App Store, Get it now on Google Play
- Get a chance to win AED 1 Million a month & 20 monthly prizes of AED 1,000 each with an Al Hilal Bank Savings Account
- Saving with Al Hilal Bank gives you one of the most attractive profit rates in the market and a chance to become a millionaire in their prize draw!
- One prize of AED 1 Million awarded every month 20 monthly prizes of AED 1000 every month.
- Eligibility for the prize draw:
2. Every additional AED 5,000 on your balance gives an extra draw entry – save more and increase your chances to win.
3. Transfer your salary to an Al Hilal current or savings account and get an additional entry to the draw (Minimum eligible salary is AED 5,000 per month)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.