|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Commercial Bank International - eSaver Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 10,000||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Dedicated Relationship Manager|
|Less than 300,000||1.75%|
|AED 300,000 to AED 500,000||2.50%|
|AED 500,000 to AED 2,000,000||3.00%|
|AED 2,000,000 to AED 5,000,000||3.25%|
|AED 5,000,000 to AED 10,000,000||3.52%|
|AED 10,000,000 and above||0.55%|
- Your original passport (with at least 1 month left before expiry)
- A valid Visa for expatriates
- Valid Emirates ID
- Proof of address (such as bank statement, utility bill, letter of employment, tenancy agreement)
- For non-residents: a reference letter from your current bank
- Minimum deposit to open the account: AED 10,000 or equivalent.
Terms and conditions
- Existing customers can avail this rate on receipt of new funds only
- eSaver account can only be opened using our Internet Banking
- Limited withdrawals (One withdrawal per month).*
- Limited time offer
- Other T&C’s may apply
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.