|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Commercial Bank of Dubai - Saving Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 0||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Free Credit/Debit Card, Airport Lounge Access|
- Free debit card with the latest Chip & PIN security and contactless pay card technology to make easy payments or withdraw cash at ATMs worldwide.
- Standing instructions facility.
- Money transfer facility.
- CBD Rewards Points.
- Attractive interest rate calculated on lowest balance of the month and paid semi-annually.
- Free Online Banking and Mobile Banking.
- 24 hour Contact Centre – 600 575 556.
- SMS alert and payment service.
- Statement access via CBD Online Banking.
If you are UAE National, UAE resident or non-UAE resident and minimum 18 years of age.
- Completed account opening form.
- National ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.