|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Dubai Islamic Bank - Al Islami Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Sharia Compliant, Islamic Banking|
With competitive expected profit rates, the Al Islami Savings Account gives you the opportunity to earn even more when you maximise your savings.
Quarterly profits are paid into your Al Islami savings account as long as the required criteria is fulfilled and account withdrawals are minimised to one transaction per month.
- A minimum average balance of AED 3,000 per month is maintained
- The account is linked to an Investment Deposit (where the Savings Account is the principal liquidation account for the deposit)
- You hold an additional financing product from Dubai Islamic Bank (Auto Finance, Personal Finance or Home Finance) and this savings account is your selected repayment mode
- You subscribe to the Al Islami Takaful Savings Program and the contribution is paid from this account
- You maintain an Al Islami Private Banking/Wajaha relationship with Dubai Islamic Bank.
Enjoy stress-free living and pay utility bills as well as telecommunication service bills through your Al Islami Savings Account.
Bill payment options for DEWA, SEWA, FEWA, Etisalat, Du and Salik.