|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Emirates Islamic Super Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0.27%||Features: Islamic Finance, Air Miles|
- Get an upfront bonus of 2000 Skywards Miles
- Earn Skywards Miles based on balances kept in the account. The higher your balance the more Skywards Miles you earn. Earn up to 60000 miles per year
- This is an Islamic account
- You require a minimum balance of AED 3000 requirement to open this account without salary transfer. If you transfer your salary (a minimum salary of AED 5,000), there is no minimum balance requirement.
- Profits generated and distributed from the common Mudaraba pool (joint investment pool between the depositors and shareholders). Profit accrued on a quarterly basis.
- This account can be opened in AED only
- A Relationship Manager does not form part of the benefits of the account
- If minimum balance is not maintained there is a charge of AED 25.
- Get 2000 points to sign up and get ongoing Skywards miles based on average balance or salary transfer criteria set by the bank