|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|ENBD Currency Passport Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 5,000||Annual Return: 0.25%||Features: Multiple Currencies|
- Available in major foreign currencies
- Interest rates of up to 0.15% p.a.
- Transfer funds in different currencies
what will get?
- A deposit account in AED or foreign currencies including AUD, BHD, CAD, CNH, GBP, HKD, JOD, KWD, OMR, SAR, SGD and USD
- Interest rate of 0.15% based on the currency.
- Interest credited every quarter
- Withdraw or move cash between currencies within the same account
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.