|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|ENBD Manchester United Savings Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 0||Annual Return: 0.5%||Features: Dedicated Relationship Manager|
For all the Manchester United fans out there, here’s an account that pays you a higher interest rate every time your team scores and a chance to win a trip to the Theatre of Dreams and watch them play!
- Available in AED
- Interest rate of up to 0.50% p.a.
- Free international Manchester United Debit Card
- Interest rate of up to 0.50% p.a. depending on the number of goals the team scores that month
- Interest calculated on daily closing balances and paid out monthly
- The goals on the official website www.manutd.com from the Premier League, FA Cup, Capital One Cup and UEFA Champions League will be considered
- 10% discount on official merchandise and 20% discount on Museum & Stadium Tours at Old Trafford with your Man U Debit Card
- Win a trip to the Theatre of Dreams
- Zero liability for unauthorized payments
- Applicable for salaried, non-salaried and self-employed residents and non-residents
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.