|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|NBF - Islamic Max Saver||Minimum Balance Required: AED 0||Annual Return: 1.75%||Features: Islamic Banking|
Whether you’re saving for retirement, a wedding or your children’s education, NBF Islamic Max Saver is a Shari’a-compliant account that gives you the liquidity of a savings account with the higher profit rate of a deposit account.
- Available in AED and USD currencies
- Up to three withdrawals per calendar quarter without affecting the applicable profit rate*
- Profit calculated on your daily balance and paid quarterly
- A free NBF Islamic Debit Card for AED accounts
- The option to open an account for your children
- A profit rate of up to AED 1.75% p.a. or USD 1.25% p.a.*
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.