|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Sarwa Investing Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 500||Annual Return: 5.25%||Features: Conventional, Low advisory fee, Halal and SRI portfolios, No account opening or closing fees, No lock-in|
Sarwa is an online investment platform that helps you put your money to work in international markets using Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs). The goal is to generate returns to help you achieve financial goals, by providing a simple and cost-effective way to invest your earnings for long-term financial growth.
Sarwa builds you a diversified portfolio that reflects your own risk level and goals. You open an online account in a few minutes, you fund your account once processed, and your money is invested for you.Features:
- Free of fees for accounts below $2,500!
- Transparent pricing: Advisory fee from 0.85% to 0.5%: Find out more here
- The ETFs in the portfolios cover a range of asset classes: stocks, bonds, and real estate
- No entry, or account closing fees. No trading fees
- No lock-in periods or required monthly contributions (Although it is recommended)
- Customer service: The Sarwa model is hybrid and you can access financial advisors when needed. They also provide customer support through different channels.
- Simple and easy online account setup within 3 steps:
- Register using this link, and answer a few questions – you receive a recommended globally diversified portfolio based on your answers. It takes a few minutes.
- Upload a proof of address and an ID, take a selfie, and you are all set. The account is opened online, and the application is processed within a couple of days.
- You get your online account to fund and your own dashboard to check on your investments. Your money is put to work for you
- Fully Automated Process. Funds that you transfer into the account will be invested automatically to reflect the predesigned portfolio. Sarwa helps you rebalance it regularly and reinvest dividends for you.
- Sarwa offers portfolios based on risk levels ranging from Very Conservative all the way to Growth.
- You can opt for a conventional, Halal, or Socially Responsible Investing portfolios.
*this is an estimated annual return for a balanced Sarwa portfolio. Sarwa growth is estimated at 5.25% return through backtesting analysis. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. Expected returns and probability projections are provided for informational purposes, and may not reflect actual future performance. All investing involves risk.