|Minimum Balance Required||Annual Return||Features|
|Standard Chartered Bank - XtraSaver Account||Minimum Balance Required: AED 3,000||Annual Return: 0%||Features: Online Banking, Multiple Currencies, ATM Transfers, Internet banking|
- Earn Interest: Interest compounded daily & paid monthly, it's one of the best interest rates around. For USD currency, you can enjoy up to 2% p.a.
- Easy account access: Convenient online and mobile banking and in branches.
- Contactless debit card: Enjoy 24/7 access to your funds for ATM withdrawals, online shopping. T's & C's apply.
- Available in AED & USD currencies.
- Online banking.
- UAE Nationals, Residents, and None-Resident individuals.
- Minimum age is 18 years old.
- Residents: Passport, Emirates ID, and Resident Visa.
- Non Residents: Passport, Bank Statements, and address proof.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.