|Annual Fee||Islamic Banking||Minimum Balance||Multiple Currencies|
|ADCB - e-Business||Annual Fee: AED 1,800||Islamic Banking: No||Minimum Balance: AED 0||Multiple Currencies: No|
- The e-Business Account is available in AED only.
- The e-Business Account is only available to Emiratis and GCC Nationals.
- Valid e-Trader license is mandatory.
- AED 1,800 yearly fee to be collected upfront.
- International debit card
- Cheque book
- Access to mobile banking and internet banking
- Free e-Statements
- Utility bill payment facility
- No minimum balance requirement
- Auto sweep facility
- Free domestic remittances (unlimited)
- Free teller transactions (unlimited)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.