|Minimum Revenue||Age of Business||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|ADIB Business Visa Platinum Covered Card||Minimum Revenue: AED 2,000,000||Age of Business: 2 years||Islamic Finance: Yes||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 800||Rate: 2%|
- Covered Card limit up to AED 250,000
- Free Airport Lounge Access
- ADIB Roadside Assistance Service
- Advanced Technology
- 60% Cash withdrawal limit
Additional InformationDocuments Required:
- Original valid passport
- Residence visa for signatory
- Constitutive documents including Trade License, Commercial registration, MOA and any subsequent amendments and POA’s, if any For Joint Accounts, please bring all original passports and valid company documents (all account holders should also be present)
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.