|Minimum Revenue||Age of Business||Islamic Finance||Cashback||Annual Fee||Rate|
|Dubai First Corporate Credit Card||Minimum Revenue: AED 0||Age of Business: N/A||Islamic Finance: No||Cashback: No||Annual Fee: AED 0||Rate: 2.59%|
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Control Spending Limits
- Information Management
- Convenient Billing and Settlement Options
- Attractive spending limits
- Segregate corporate and personal expenses
- Free comprehensive travel insurance
- Worldwide acceptance at 26 million merchant outlets
- 24-hour, 365 day phone banking
- Utility bill payments via an automated system
- Global emergency assistance
Representative ExampleIf you spend AED 1,200 at a purchase interest rate of 18.9% (variable) your representative APR will be 18.9% (variable).
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.