|ADCB Islamic Banking - University Student Account||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Currencies: AED||Features: Islamic Banking|
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must be a full or part-time university student in the UAE.
- A minimum average monthly balance of AED 1,500 is required to be eligible for the prize draws.
- This is a Sharia Compliant Savings Account
- The account can be opened by both Emiratis and Expatriates
- Profit-bearing account; which is paid quarterly
- International debit card
- Chance to win daily prize of AED 500
- Exclusive discounts on shopping, dining, travel and much more
- Free SMS alerts to the account holders
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.