|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|ADCB Islamic Banking - University Student Account||Minimum Balance: AED 1,500||Currencies: AED||Features: Islamic Banking|
- You must be 18 or older.
- You must be a full or part-time university student in the UAE.
- The prize draws will be conducted during the second week of each month.
- A minimum average monthly balance of AED 1,500 is required to be eligible for the prize draws.
- Available to both Emiratis and Expatriates
- Earn profit from your savings; this is declared and paid quarterly
- Enjoy exclusive discounts on shopping, dining, travel and much more
- International debit card
Daily prize of AED 500
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.