|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Noor Bank Dual Account||Minimum Balance: AED 100||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Islamic Finance, Phone Banking, Free Cheque Book, Islamic Banking|
Noor Bank Dual Account Features:
- Combination of a current and savings account
- International debit and ATM cards
- Cheque book
- Unlimited transactions
- Monthly e-statement
- SMS alerts
- Online Banking
- Mobile Banking
- Phone Banking
- Profit rate of up to 0.70%
- Copy of valid UAE Residence Visa
- Emirates ID
- Copy of National ID card or Copy of Family Book
- Letter/Salary certificate
- Minimum salary requirement of AED 5,000 per month and proof of income is required.
- You require a minimum balance of AED 100 to open this account.
- Cheque book will be issued only for AED accounts. Debit card will be issued only for AED accounts.
- Account Maintenance Fee will apply if an average balance of AED 3,000 is not maintained monthly.