|ADCB - Islamic Current Account||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, EUR||Features: Free Cheque Book, Free Credit/Debit Card|
- A monthly fee will be applicable if the respective relationship balance criteria is not met.
- Additional cheque books may be charged as per relationship type criteria, as per Schedule of Fees.
- Any cheque return will be charged as per Schedule of Fees.
- Additional statement of account outside the normal cycle will be charged as per Schedule of Fees.
- Debit card usage at Non-ADCB ATMs will attract a charge in line with relationship type, as per Schedule of Fees.
- AED 5,000 minimum monthly salary for residents employed in UAE
- Convenient – transfer your salary, move money, make payments, order a cheque book or pick up a new debit card with ease
- Accessible – open to both UAE residents and non-residents
- Generous – free cheque book (AED account only) and free e-statements (within the statement cycle)
- International – available in AED and other major currencies
- Connected – Access to ADCB Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- An original passport (for UAE Nationals)
- An original passport with UAE residence visa valid for more than 30 days (for Expatriates)
- An original Emirates ID
- Your salary certificate
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.