|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|ADCB - Islamic Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 0||Currencies: AED, GBP, EUR||Features: Free Cheque Book, Free Credit/Debit Card|
- A monthly fee will be applicable if the respective relationship balance criteria is not met.
- Additional cheque books may be charged as per relationship type criteria, as per Schedule of Fees.
- Any cheque return will be charged as per Schedule of Fees.
- Additional statement of account outside the normal cycle will be charged as per Schedule of Fees.
- Debit card usage at Non-ADCB ATMs will attract a charge in line with relationship type, as per Schedule of Fees.
- AED 5,000 minimum monthly salary for residents employed in UAE
- Convenient – transfer your salary, move money, make payments, order a cheque book or pick up a new debit card with ease
- Accessible – open to both UAE residents and non-residents
- Generous – free cheque book (AED account only) and free e-statements (within the statement cycle)
- International – available in AED and other major currencies
- Connected – Access to ADCB Personal Internet Banking and Mobile Banking
- An original passport (for UAE Nationals)
- An original passport with UAE residence visa valid for more than 30 days (for Expatriates)
- An original Emirates ID
- Your salary certificate