ADIB Gold is ADIB's exclusive banking proposition, where the bank offers expert financial advice along with a host of lifestyle benefits. Whether you’re looking to take care of your day-to-day banking needs or to make a one-off investment, ADIB Gold offers a wide range of accounts so we can help you make the most out of your money.
Features and benefits:
- Dedicated Relationship Manager
- Access to Priority Pass Airport Lounges
- Pre-approved Gold credit card
- Preferential rates on financing solutions.
ADIB Gold Visa Signature Debit Card:
- The ADIB Visa Signature Debit Card is distinguished by its superior features and outstanding benefits.
- The ADIB Visa Signature Debit Card taps into your unique lifestyle.
- An exceptional product, devoted to an exclusive clientele, ADIB Visa Signature Debit Card offers a variety of exceptional privileges unlike any other with a daily cash withdrawal limit of AED 25,000 and daily purchase limit of AED 100,000.
- Ladies also enjoy their own ADIB Dana Visa Signature Debit Card.
- For your current account, your ADIB Gold Cheque book is specially designed and available in AED currency.
- As an ADIB Gold member you can visit any of the state-of-the-art ADIB Gold Centers where you can meet your Gold Relationship Officer who will take care of your banking needs while you sit back and relax.
- ADIB Gold Centers include live screens tracking the financial markets and complimentary internet access.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.