|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Al Hilal Bank - Salary Transfer Account||Minimum Balance: AED 0||Currencies: AED||Features: Free Cheque Book|
- Personalized account number
- No initial deposit requirement
- No minimum balance requirement
- Attractive expected profit rates on saving accounts
- Monthly profit calculation and distribution on saving accounts
- Free online and mobile banking facilities
- Shariah compliant Mudarabah based savings accounts
- Free E-statement
- Free Shopping card
- Free 1st cheque book on current accounts
- 2 free ATM transactions (other network, within UAE only)
- Free online transfer within UAE, up to 3 transfers per month
- Free online international transfer, 1 transfer per month (1st year only)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.