|Al Hilal Bank - Salary Transfer Account||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Currencies: AED||Features: Free Cheque Book|
- Personalized account number
- The chance to win AED 1 Million every month
- 20 AED 1000 monthly prizes awarded
- No initial deposit or minimum balance requirement
- Attractive expected profit rates on saving accounts
- Monthly profit calculation and distribution on saving accounts
- Free online and mobile banking facilities
- Shariah compliant Mudarabah based savings accounts
- Free E-statement, shopping card and 1st cheque book on current accounts
- Two free ATM transactions on other network, within UAE only
- Up to three free online transfers per month within UAE
- One free online international transfer per month (1st year only)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.