Beyond From Personal Banking - a relationship that recognizes your loyalty and is packed with services and product offers.
Transaction Banking Relationship
Open a current account, transfer your salary and you will get amazing benefits such as:
- Free daily banking* including free international ATM cash withdrawals above USD 300
- Free local and international remittances and option to send money in 60 seconds with DirectRemit
- Use of an award-winning Mobile App with innovative features covering security, payments, fund transfers, accounts & cards control, as well as the ability to apply for loans and more.
- Free Entertainer booklet with vouchers worth AED 30,000
- Skywards Signature Credit Cards with 30,000 skywards miles
- Benefit from discounts of up to AED 8,000 on Credit Cards, Personal Loans, Auto Loans and Home Loans within 6 months of starting your banking relationship
- Save up to AED 3,000 on joining fee of Skywards Credit Card or SPG® World Mastercard with a new bundle offering with Metlife insurance products
- Get on an interactive video call with your Personal Banking Advisor with Facebanking
Beyond Rewards ProgramIntroducing a simple and transparent loyalty rewards program where you can win prizes every month based on your product holding. You have the chance to win one of 15 cashback prizes:
- 12 prizes of AED 2,000 cashback for Dubai, Sharjah and Northern Emirates customers
- 3 prizes of AED 2,000 cashback for Abu Dhabi and Al Ain customers
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.