|FAB - Elite Current Account||Minimum Salary: AED 5,000||Currencies: AED||Features: Dedicated Relationship Manager|
- Multi-currency accounts with no minimum balance requirement
- Free unlimited cheque books
- First international remittance free per month (AED Accounts only, FAB charges only)
- Free Elite Gold Mastercard World debit card
- Elite Eligibility is 500,000 AED the Total Relationship Balance (TRB), 2,500,000 AED Mortgage or 50,000 AED Salary Transfer
TRB = Current/savings/call account balance + fixed deposits + investments
- The completed account opening form
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID (originals must also be presented)
- Proof of income
Note: Additional documents may be required on a case-by-case basis
Debit card benefits
Your Elite Current Account comes with a free Elite Gold Mastercard World debit card, which provides easy access to your money
- High daily ATM cash withdrawal (up to AED 25,000) and purchase limits (up to AED 75,000)
- Free cash withdrawals from any ATM in the UAE
- Four free cash withdrawals per month from any ATM outside the UAE
- Access to exclusive benefits and preferential treatment across the world
Rewarding in every way
With your Elite Current Account, you will earn FAB Rewards on your account balance and debit card spending
- Earn 60 FAB Rewards for every AED 100 you spend domestically and 120 FAB Rewards for every AED 100 you spend internationally. Learn more.
- Earn 8 FAB Rewards for every AED 1,000 average account balance, up to a maximum of 150,000 FAB Rewards per month (a minimum average monthly balance of AED 10,000 is required). Learn more.
- Enjoy instant redemption at your fingertips and easily choose from an extensive selection of rewards such as shopping, cashback, paying your utility bills, dining out or booking your next holiday. Learn more.
- Experience exclusive lifestyle rewards through our World Mastercard debit card, for details, please click here
Note: For joint account holders, Stars earned based on the average balance will be equally divided across all the holders of the account
Debit card daily limits
- ATM cash withdrawal limit AED 25,000
- Retail purchase transaction limit AED 75,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.