|FAB - Etihad Guest Elite Account||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Currencies: AED||Features: Airport Lounge Access|
- No minimum balance requirement
- Four free local fund transfers per month
- First international remittance free per month (only FAB charges are waived for remittance made from AED accounts)
- Free unlimited cheque books
- Earn 1,000 bonus Etihad Guest Miles on your first salary transfer
- Earn three Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 1,000 on your average monthly balance* (Up to a maximum of 5,000 Etihad Guest Miles per month)
- *Average balance for the month must be at least AED 10,000
EligibilityThe Total Relationship Balance (TRB) should be equivalent to AED 500,000 or above
(TRB = Current/savings/call account balance + fixed deposits + investments)
- The completed account opening form
- Proof of income
- Original and copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID
- Please note that additional documents may be requested on a case-by-case basis
Debit card benefits
FAB Etihad Guest Elite Account comes with a free Etihad Guest Signature debit card, your gateway to travel benefits and easy access to your cashWelcome bonus Etihad Guest miles
- Primary card: 750 joining miles (on your first purchase with the debit card)
- Free and unlimited cash withdrawals at a FAB ATM in the UAE
- Four free cash withdrawals per month at a non-FAB ATM in the UAE
- Each month's first cash withdrawal at any ATM outside the UAE will be free
- Earn Etihad Guest miles for every AED 10 you spend
International transactions (foreign currency): Earn three miles for every AED 10 spent
Etihad or Etihad Airways partners: Earn five miles for every AED 10 spent
- Earn Etihad Guest miles for every AED 1,000 of average balance
Average balance more than AED 10,000 per month: Earn three miles on every AED 1,000
Your Etihad Guest Signature debit card comes with complimentary travel benefits
- Complimentary airport lounge access
- 24/7 concierge service
Your Etihad Guest Signature debit card offers a range of protection benefits
- Travel accident insurance
- Global purchase protection and extended warranty
- International medical and travel assistance
Debit card daily limits
- ATM cash withdrawal limit AED 25,000
- Retail purchase transaction limit AED 75,000
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.