|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|FAB - Etihad Guest Elite Gold Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 0||Currencies: AED||Features: Airport Lounge Access, Free Cheque Book, Free Cash Withdrawals|
- No minimum balance requirement
- 4 free local fund transfers per month
- 1 free international remittance per month
- First cheque book free upon account opening
- Earn 3 Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 1,000 on your average monthly balance*
- (Up to a maximum of 5,000 Etihad Guest Miles per month)
- Welcome Bonus Etihad Guest Miles
- 10% Discount on Etihad Holidays
- Cash Withdrawals at ATMs
- Earn Miles
- Earn Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 10 you spend
- Earn Etihad Guest Miles for every AED 1,000 of the average balance
- Travel Benefits
- Complimentary Airport Lounge Access
- 24/7 Concierge Service
- Protection Benefits
- Travel Accident Insurance
- Global Purchase Protection & Extended Warranty
- International Medical & Travel Assistance
- The Total Relationship Balance (TRB) should be AED 500,000 equivalent and above
TRB = Current/Savings/Call Account Balance + Fixed Deposits + Investments
- Fully completed account opening form
- Proof of income
- Copy of a valid passport/resident visa/Emirates ID – original documents must also be presented
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.