|HSBC - Advance Account||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book, Free Credit/Debit Card, Savings Account, Free Cash Withdrawals, Internet banking|
Open an Advance Account and get AED 1,000 cashback. You'll also get an AED 1,000 Amazon.ae Gift Card when you apply online
Terms and conditions apply
To be eligible for an Advance account, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum monthly salary transferred to an HSBC account of AED 15,000 + OR
- Minimum monthly average balance in deposits and/or investments of AED 100,000 (or equivalent in foreign currency) or more
- Instant fee-free international fund transfers between your global HSBC accounts
- Enjoy preferential rates on personal loans
- Enjoy no annual fee on the Advance Credit Card which gives you access to the exclusive HSBC Entertainer App, Air Miles Reward Programme and a wide range of special offers across dining, shopping, travel and entertainment
- Up to 10% off British Airways airfares when you book with your HSBC Advance Debit Cards
Terms and Conditions apply – please visit our website for more details
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.