Open a Premier Account and get AED 2,000 cashback plus. You'll also get an AED 1,000 Amazon.ae Gift Card when you apply online
Terms and conditions apply
To be eligible for a Premier account, you must meet the following criteria:
- Minimum monthly salary transferred to an HSBC account of AED 40,000 + OR
- Maintain a Total Relationship Balance with us of AED 350,000 in deposits and/or investments
- Access to a dedicated Relationship Manager to help you make informed decisions about managing your finance
- Enjoy preferential rates for loans, global money transfers and more
- Get support for opening an Overseas Account for you or your loved one who may be moving abroad
- Unlock Premier status across 29 markets
- Transfer funds to 200 countries and regions in over 25 currencies including INR, PKR, EGP and PH with no fee
- Enjoy access to the HSBC Premier Credit Card and unlock Air Miles rewards, complimentary HSBC Entertain app and a wide range of travel and lifestyle benefits
Terms and Conditions apply – please visit our website for more details
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.