|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|Samba - Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book|
- Free check book and ATM card
- Unlimited day-and-night access to your account, 7 days a week, anywhere in the world through Sambaphone, SambaOnline and ATMs
- Get regular SMS or e-mail alerts about your account plus updates on your latest transactions via Samba@lert service.
- Account available in UAE Dirhams and other major currencies
- Standing instruction facility
- Receive periodic eStatements
- IPO services
- Salary Transfer facility
- Assistance from our branch officers in opening a Sambacapital investment account
- Access to Structured Treasury Products
- Applicants must be 18 years and above
- Current account facility not offered to non-resident, non-GCC nationals
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.