|Minimum Balance Required||Currencies||Features|
|United Arab Bank - Current Account||Minimum Balance: AED 3,000||Currencies: AED, GBP, USD, EUR||Features: Multiple Currencies, Free Cheque Book|
UAB's Current Account is the ideal bank account for individuals or companies. Providing you with exclusive flexibility by making your transactions simple and efficient.
- Available in UAE Dirhams and all major International currencies. Also available in EURO.
- Minimum average monthly balance of AED 3,000 for individuals.
- Minimum average monthly balance of AED 10,000 for companies.
- Free ATM card providing access to your account 24/7 through over 18 million ATMs around the world, UAB ATM card is accepted for purchases at over 27 million shopping outlets worldwide.
- Personalized cheque book facility.
- Free monthly eStatements.
- Deposit and withdrawal at all UAB branches.
- Free Electronic Banking Services including Phone Banking, Online Banking, ATMs and Cash/Cheque Deposit Machines.
- Account related SMS notifications.
- Individuals above 21 years of age who are resident in the UAE
- Non resident individuals cannot open a Current Account
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.