Loan to value (LTV)
First house or owner-occupied
- Property value: AED 5m
- UAE nationals: 80%
Property Purchased Off plan
- Property value: AED 5m
- UAE nationals: 70%
Second house or Investment property
- Property value: all property values
- UAE Nationals: 65%
Property purchased off plan
- Property Value: all property values
- UAE Nationals: 50%
If you choose a Variable Interest Rate you can pay up to 20% per year free of Early Repayment Charges (calculated on the outstanding Loan amount as at the date of the Partial Settlement). Partial settlements can be made up to twice per year on your monthly repayment date, subject to a minimum of AED 5,000 per payment. Early Repayment Charges are payable on all Fixed Interest Rate products.
You can benefit from a one month payment Holiday each year free of deferment charges, starting in the second year of your mortgage loan.
Mortgage Repayment Methods
- Interest-Only (available for investment properties; for a maximum of 5 years)
- Combination of Repayment and Interest-Only Mortgage Loans ("Part and Part" Mortgages)
- Repayment Mortgage Loan (Capital and Interest)
- Minimum salary of AED 10,000 per month.
- The minimum amount is AED 250,000 (AED 50,000 for Further Advance).
- The maximum amount depends on each applicant’s financial eligibility and is subject to UAE Central Bank regulations.
- "Essence" is applicable to residential properties in Abu Dhabi and Dubai.
- Minimum age is 21 and the maximum age is 70
Loan Protection Insurance is mandatory and building insurance is mandatory for completed villas and townhouses
All Applications and requests for Partial Settlement & Payment Holiday are subject to Abu Dhabi Finance approval.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.