|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ADCB Islamic - Home Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
- Open to UAE nationals, expatriates and salaried non-residents.
- No salary transfer required.
- Experienced and dedicated relationship managers to guide you.
- Dedicated after-sales mortgage service and helpline.
- Flexibility to partially settle your home finance anytime.
- Finance of up to 80% for UAE nationals and 75% for expatriates (of respective property values).
- Option of three months EIBOR, six months EIBOR and fixed rates.
- Payment terms of up to 25 years.
- Welcome kit for every customer with a world of benefits
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.