|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|ADCB Islamic - Home Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 8,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
- Open to UAE nationals, expatriates, and non-residents with wages.
- Salary transfer is not required.
- Experienced and dedicated relationship managers to guide you.
- Dedicated after-sales mortgage service and helpline.
- Flexibility to partially repay your home finance at any time.
- Financing up to 80% for UAE nationals and 75% for expatriates (of the value of the properties in question).
- Three-month EIBOR and six-month EIBOR and fixed interest rates.
- Repayment terms up to 25 years.
- A welcoming group for every customer with a world of benefits
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.