|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Al Hilal Bank - Home Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: -|
Easy Buy: help you purchase a ‘Ready’ or ‘Under-Construction’ property from the Developer or Seller.
Switch Over: help you move your existing Home Finance with any other Financial Institution to Al Hilal Bank
Refinance (Equity Release): help you make the best use of your own equity. If you own a property partially or in whole and want to use it for your other financial commitments.
Property Investment Finance: For real estate property investment, Al Hilal Bank is there to help your financing need.
Top Up Facility: help you avail Top Up facility on your existing home finance to fulfil your other commitment.
AED 15,000 for a single applicant
AED 25,000 for joint applicant
Age Criteria: Minimum 21 years
- A wide range of products
- Simple and hassle-free approval process
- Competitive rental rates
- Documentation & study fee is 0% when you switch over
- Free partial settlement on your existing finance
- Doorstep facility for conducting medical examination wherever applicable
- Property Takaful contribution paid by the bank for full payment tenure
- 3rd party claim is covered under Property Takaful
- Competitive rates offered on Rental Collection Services through approved property management companies for Investment properties
- High Finance amount up to AED 15 million
- Flexible payment tenure up to 25 years
- Salary transfer not mandatory
- Valid Salary Certificate/ Trade License (if applicable)
- Valid passport and residence visa page (if applicable) copy
- Valid Emirates ID
- Khulasat Al Kaid (Family Book for UAE Nationals only)
- Latest 6 months bank statements
- Liability letter addressed to Al Hilal Bank
- Property related documentation
- Any other additional documents which may be required thereafter according to the Al Hilal Bank policies and procedures