Amlak Ijarah is our principle Sharia compliant home finance product designed for buyers of ready residential or commercial properties.
Under Ijarah home financing, Amlak will purchase the property from the developer/seller, and lease it out to the customer with a promise to sell at the end of the lease term. The customer pays monthly rentals comprising of fixed, variable and supplementary rentals.
- Salaried UAE residents
- Self-employed UAE & GCC residents
- All companies/ establishments registered in the UAE
- Minimum age at the time of applying is 21 years, and the maximum age is 70 years at the end of the finance term.
Minimum finance amount is AED 250,000.
- Up to 80% finance available
- Finance available for both residential & commercial properties
- No salary transfer required
- Up to 25 years for UAE Nationals and expatriates
- Up to 10 years for corporations/establishments
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.