|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Amlak Tatweer||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: 5.75|
- Up to 50% financing for most under-construction properties.
- Choice from a large number of listed developers.
- Attractive rate.
- Multi-option payment methods during both before and after construction of property.
- Customized payment options with select developers.
- Longer tenures of up to 25 years for UAE residents.
- Easy Top up refinance facility available of up to 80% property value post-handover of property.
- Complimentary Property Management Services, including handover assistance, advertising, renting of unit, tenant management, servicing of
- installments through rent and much more
- Preventive property maintenance package
- 3 month payment holiday.
- Variable rental only option for the first 4 years.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.