|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Bank of Baroda - Home Loan||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 20 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: 3.5|
- Home Loan products to suit every customers need
- Low Interest Rates
- Low Processing Fee
- No Hidden Charges
- 3rd year onwards interest rate is linked to Emirates Interbank Offered Rate (EIBOR) of the bank and is reset
- Interest charges on Daily Reducing Balance
- Longer tenor up to 25 years
- Moratorium period up to 06 months after the loan amount is disbursed.
- Easy Top Up facility available
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.