|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|CBD Bayty Home Finance||Minimum Salary: AED 20,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 2.7%||Reducing Rate: 3.99%|
‐ Attractive profit rates starting from 3.99 %. ‐ Option to select pricing for Fixed Period (2,3 & 5 Years) ‐ Financing Available for:
- Ready Properties
- Under Construction
- Equity Release (Top-up)
- Re-Finance/Sale & Lease Back (pre-owned ready & property)
- No Pre-approval Fee
- Financing associate fee (Transfer, Mortgage, Real Estate Agent etc) upto 7% of the property value
- Tijari Loyalti Points Rewards
- Enjoy Flexible Financing tenure upto 25 Years with No Salary Transfer requirements.
- Option to select pricing for fixed period to manage your finances
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.