CBI provides Home Loans to all residential completed properties entitled for land and mortgage registration across the UAE.
- Highly competitive interest rates starting from 3.75% p.a.*
- No salary transfer required
- Life insurance cover
- Free property insurance including home content
- Free for life Credit Card
- Free property valuation for loan takeover applications (Buyout)
- Valid passport for UAE Nationals
- Valid passport and valid UAE residence visa for Expatriates
- Valid Emirates ID
- Salary Certificate
- Salary Transfer Letter (For Salary Transfer Loan’ Applications)
- Last six months bank statements
- Liability Certificate (For loan takeovers)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.