- Loan amount offered up to AED 15 million* or 80 salary multiples, whichever is lower
- Financing up to 80% of the property value
- Loan tenor up to 25 years
- Pre - Approval facility
- Available for salaried & self-employed individuals
- Original Emirates ID and Emirates ID copy
- Valid Passport Copy with valid Resident Visa page (Old Passport copy if Visa is stamped on old Passport) Salaried Individual
- Latest Salary certificate addressed to Emirates NBD
- Latest Pay slips (in case of more than 10% variance in Salary)
- Previous employment proof if less than 3 years
- Latest 6 Months Bank statement Self-Employed
- Valid Trade License copy
- Plus MOA (Memorandum of Association) including all amendments
- Latest 6 Months Bank statement
- Latest 2 years audited financial Co borrower documents ( If Applicable)
- Co-borrower's valid Passport and visa page
- Income documents (if applicable)
- If Co-borrower is a company, then MOA & TL to be obtained. Passport Copy of partners also to be obtained
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.