|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|FAB - Home Loans for non-UAE residents||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 5 Years||Flat Rate: 5.47||Reducing Rate: -|
Mortgages for non-UAE residents looking for investment properties in the UAE
- Fixed Rate options with attractive fixed profit rate with flexibility to choose from 1, 3 and 5 year tenors
- Fixed Rate of 5.24% for 1 year
- Fixed Rate of 5.24% for 3 year
- Fixed Rate of 5.24% for 5 year
- Go to Rate: 1.50% + 3M EIBOR or MBR – 3.0%
- No approval in principle fees. Check your eligibility at no cost.
- Buyout Loans
- No processing fees on buyout loans
Terms and conditions apply.
After the introductory period, all rates will revert to a variable rate based on the Bank defined mortgage base rate and a pre-agreed margin.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.