|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|Holo- Mortgage for Expats||Minimum Salary: AED 10,000||Salary Transfer: Yes||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: 1.06||Reducing Rate: 2.04|
Product Income Requirements
- Min. salary from AED10K pm for Expats.
- Loan Options available for Salaried and Self Employed applicants.
Documents Required – Can be uploaded online to Holo
- Emirates ID
- Salary letter - original to include name, nationality, passport number, start date, designation, basic income.
- Latest 6 months’ pay slips - originals or company stamped copies
Bank Documents - Salaried
- 6 months’ personal bank statements
- Latest credit card statement
- Latest statement of any personal or car loans
Self Employed Documents
- Trade Licence
- 2 Years Audited financials – if available
Bank Documents – Self Employed
- 6 months’ business bank statements
- Listed liabilities of the company
Supporting Documents (Only if needed)
- Details of large or recurring monthly debits from your salary account (e.g. insurance, savings plans and regular transfers to other UAE or overseas accounts)
- Company website address or profile on letter headed paper, if your employer is not a multinational
- If your current employment is less than 1 year, a letter or proof from your previous employer detailing length of service will be required
- Free zone identification card, if working in a free zone
- Proof of deposit source
- Passport and visa copies of spouse - if applying jointly
- Emirates identification card of spouse (front & back copies) - if applying jointly
- Attested marriage certificate copy (unless husband is sponsoring wife on visa) - if applying jointly
- If joint income of applicants is being considered for loan eligibility, full documentation for both required
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.