|Minimum Salary||Salary Transfer||Islamic Finance||Maximum Term||Flat Rate||Reducing Rate|
|HSBC Home Finance Buyout||Minimum Salary: AED 15,000||Salary Transfer: No||Early Settlement Fees: No||Maximum Term: 25 Years||Flat Rate: -||Reducing Rate: 3.24%|
Get a call back within 24 hours (1) when you apply for a new top up or a balance transfer Home Loan. Rates starting from 3.24% p.a. (2)
- Free overpayments up to 25% of the outstanding loan amount per calendar year Interest is calculated on the daily outstanding balance of your Home Loan based on the AED EIBOR rate (3)
- No salary transfer required
- No early settlement charges after the first 3 years (4)
- Get AED 2,500 cash back (5) on all new, top up or balance transfer Home Loans
- Top Up possibility to consolidate your debt
- Loan Amount: Up to 8 times the annual income or AED 20M (whichever is lower) for UAE nationals and 7 times or AED 20M (whichever is lower) for expats
- Down payment as per central bank regulations
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.