NBF - Home Finance - Owning your own home is more than an investment, it can provide security for your family's future.
Owning your own home is more than an
investment, it can provide security for your family's future. NBF Islamic Home
Finance offers flexible solutions to help you to become a property owner.
Based on the principle of Ijarah, NBF
Islamic Home Finance offers competitive profit rental rates, simple
documentation, quick approvals and the guidance from an NBF Relationship
Manager throughout the process.
- Finance up to AED 20 million
- Competitive rates
- Transparent EIBOR-linked pricing structure
- Flexible payment period (up to 25 years)
- Financing for freehold and leasehold properties
- Financing up to 80% of the current property value
- Transfer of existing home finance
- Free for life NBF Islamic Platinum Credit Card
- Competitive profit rates
- No hidden charges
- Life insurance mandatory
- Minimum documentation requirements
- Quick processing time
- Buy-out and top-up options available
- Instalment deferment option
- Equity release
** Calculator Definitions
The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment:
This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%):
The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.