When you're planning something big like buying a home, you don't want to leave things to chance. With a fixed rate for two years on our MortgageOne Account, you can plan to secure the best home, with no surprises on the repayments.
With MortgageOne Account, your current account and your home loan are linked together, with interest calculated on the difference between your loan balance and the money in your account. So you'll take years off your mortgage and pay less interest as compared to a traditional home loan.
- Fixed interest for 2 years is 4.9% p.a
- Balance Transfer
- Complete Flexibility
Since your payments go more towards your principle amount and less towards the interest, your loan tenure will be shorter.
You can withdraw the interest you save plus the money in your account whenever you need it.
- Shorter Loan Period: Since your payments go more towards your principle amount and less towards the interest, your loan tenor will be shorter.
- Interest Savings: Interest is calculated daily on the difference between your loan balance and the money in your account.
- Facility to Withdraw: You can withdraw the interest you save plus the money in your account whenever you need it.
- There is no minimum balance requirement.
- The interest rate is 3.4% fixed for the first 24 months. Thereafter this will switch to a variable rate (repricing every 12 months)
- Passport & Visa copy
- Emirates ID Card copy
- Last 6 months personal bank statement
- Employment letter Last Salary slip / Employer Letter
- Property ownership documents
- Proof of Customer’s contribution towards payment of property/ Equity payment (where applicable)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.