The Standard Chartered Home Suite Bundle Account has everything you need to own the perfect home. With its additional features the experience of buying your dream home will be even more enriching.
- Fixed interest for 1 year is 3.75% p.a
- Balance Transfer
- Complete Flexibility
- This product can be obtained in both conventional and Islamic
- No Salary Transfer
- The interest rate is 2.99% fixed for the first 12 months. Thereafter this will switch to a variable rate (repricing every 12 months)
- Passport & Visa copy
- Emirates ID Card copy
- Last 6 months personal bank statement
- Employment letter Last Salary slip / Employer Letter
- Property ownership documents
- Proof of Customer’s contribution towards payment of property/ Equity payment (where applicable)
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.