- Competitive interest rate starting from 5.75%
- High loan amounts of up to AED 2 million for UAE Nationals and AED 1 million for expats
- Free life insurance to cover outstanding loan amount
- Flexible repayment periods of up to 48 months
- Current account with minimum balance requirement waived
- Top-up of existing CBD Personal Loan
- Buy-out or transfer of Personal Loan from other banks (with or without topping up the loan amount)
- Free Debit Card for purchases and withdrawals
- Deferment facility
- Free Life Insurance to cover outstanding loan amount
- National ID or valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID
- Original 3 months bank statement for new customers
- Salary Certificate
- Age Criteria: UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years (at the loan maturity) or Expatriate aged between 21 and 60 years (at the loan maturity)
- If you are confirmed employee or with six months minimum length of service with a CBD approved employer
- Minimum Salary: for employees in Dubai & Abu Dhabi AED 10,000, or AED 8,000 if you work in the Northern Emirates
Additional InformationMore about this bank.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest flat rate on the product. This is not the APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.