|Commercial Bank of Dubai - Personal Loan
|Minimum Salary: AED 8,000
|Salary Transfer: Yes
|Islamic Finance: No
|Maximum Term: 4 Years
|Flat Rate: 3.14%
|Reducing Rate: 5.5%
- Competitive interest rate starting from 5.50%
- High loan amounts of up to AED 3 million for UAE Nationals and AED 750,000 for expats
- Flexible repayment periods of up to 48 months
- Current account with minimum balance requirement waived
- Top-up of existing CBD Personal Loan
- Buy-out or transfer of Personal Loan from other banks (with or without topping up the loan amount)
- Free Debit Card for purchases and withdrawals
- Deferment facility
- Application form and loan agreement
- National ID, valid passport, residence visa and Emirates ID
- Original 3 months bank statement for new customers
- Salary transfer letter
- Age Criteria: UAE National aged between 21 and 65 years (at the loan maturity) or Expatriate aged between 21 and 60 years (at the loan maturity)
- If you are confirmed employee or with six months minimum length of service with a CBD approved employer
- If your total monthly income/salary is starting from AED 8,000*.
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.