Complete the application and receive an amazon voucher for AED 100
- Simple and hassle-free
- Competitive rates as low as 14%
- Apply online with your ID only from the comfort of your own home
- Cash on your terms
- Flexible repayment periods between 6 to 48 month
- High loan amounts up to AED 175,000
- Top up your loan after 9 month
- Last three months bank statements (with salary transfer)
- Passport copy / Emirates ID Copy
- Age: At least 21 years old
- Citizenship: UAE Nationals and Residents only
- Minimum salary: AED 8,000 monthly
- Employment: Minimum 3 months of confirmed salaried employment
** Calculator Definitions
Amount: The total amount of money borrowed, also referred to as the principal amount.
Rate (%): This is the annual interest rate on the product which is equivalent to APR, which is going to be calculated in this example.
Years: This is the original term or length of the product, stated in years.
Effective Monthly Payment: This is the effective monthly payment, which takes into consideration fees and other costs associated with this product. The effective monthly payment is the basis for the APR calculation.
Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (%): The Calculated Annual Percentage Rate (APR) is determined using the annual interest rate of the product plus fees and other costs. This rate may differ from bank to bank. APR is useful when comparing two or more products with different interest rates and fee structures.